You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Amazon Chime for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Amazon Chime from your PCAmazon.com, Inc.
. More information on Amazon.com, Inc. can be found here
. You can read more about on Amazon Chime at https://chime.aws/
. Amazon Chime is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Chime folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Chime\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Amazon Chime. Amazon Chime's primary file takes around 7.00 MB (7335600 bytes) and is named Chime.exe.
Amazon Chime contains of the executables below. They take 8.39 MB (8796693
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BibaSCAssist32.exe (103.17 KB)
- BibaSCAssist64.exe (117.17 KB)
- Chime.exe (7.00 MB)
- InstallHelper.exe (9.50 KB)
- PluginHelper.exe (15.17 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- setup.exe (473.67 KB)
The current web page applies to Amazon Chime version 4.9.8488.1
only. Click on the links below for other Amazon Chime versions:
...click to view all...
Amazon Chime is an application by Amazon.com, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall Amazon Chime is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Amazon Chime from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Amazon Chime or simply activate the Search field and type in "Amazon Chime". If it exists on your system the Amazon Chime app will be found very quickly. When you select Amazon Chime in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Amazon Chime, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Amazon Chime:
- The web site of the application is: https://chime.aws/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Chime\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Amazon Chime.
8. After removing Amazon Chime, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Amazon Chime which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Amazon Chime using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Amazon Chime by Amazon.com, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Amazon Chime by Amazon.com, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Amazon Chime in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 18:05:13.453