You can find below details on how to remove Amazon Chime for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Amazon Chime from your systemAmazon.com, Inc.
. You can read more on Amazon.com, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about Amazon Chime at https://chime.aws/
. Amazon Chime is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Chime directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove Amazon Chime by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Chime\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Chime.exe and it has a size of 7.04 MB (7377072 bytes).
Amazon Chime contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.43 MB (8838677
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BibaSCAssist32.exe (103.17 KB)
- BibaSCAssist64.exe (117.17 KB)
- Chime.exe (7.04 MB)
- InstallHelper.exe (9.50 KB)
- PluginHelper.exe (15.67 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
- setup.exe (473.67 KB)
The current web page applies to Amazon Chime version 4.12.8621.1
only. You can find below a few links to other Amazon Chime versions:
...click to view all...
Amazon Chime is an application released by the software company Amazon.com, Inc.. Some users decide to uninstall it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall Amazon Chime is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Amazon Chime from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Amazon Chime or simply click the Search field and type in "Amazon Chime". If it is installed on your PC the Amazon Chime app will be found automatically. After you select Amazon Chime in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Amazon Chime, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Amazon Chime:
- The web site of the application is: https://chime.aws/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Chime\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Amazon Chime.
8. After uninstalling Amazon Chime, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Amazon Chime that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Amazon Chime with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Amazon Chime by Amazon.com, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Amazon Chime by Amazon.com, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Amazon Chime supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-08 15:25:45.687