Aloha TriPeaks is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Aloha TriPeaks from your PCWildTangent
. Further information on WildTangent can be seen here
. Please follow http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Aloha TriPeaks on WildTangent's page. Aloha TriPeaks is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Aloha TriPeaks folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Aloha TriPeaks is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Aloha TriPeaks\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled alohatripeaks-WT.exe and occupies 7.09 MB (7434512 bytes).
Aloha TriPeaks is composed of the following executables which occupy 11.32 MB (11870720
bytes) on disk:
- alohatripeaks-WT.exe (7.09 MB)
- alohatripeaks.exe (348.00 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
- AlohaTriPeaks.exe (728.00 KB)
- AlohaTriPeaks.exe (728.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Aloha TriPeaks. You can find here a few links to other Aloha TriPeaks releases:
Aloha TriPeaks is a program offered by WildTangent. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Aloha TriPeaks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Aloha TriPeaks from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Aloha TriPeaks or simply click the Search feature and type in "Aloha TriPeaks". The Aloha TriPeaks program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Aloha TriPeaks in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Aloha TriPeaks, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aloha TriPeaks:
- The publisher is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildGames\Aloha TriPeaks\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Aloha TriPeaks.
8. After uninstalling Aloha TriPeaks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Aloha TriPeaks which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Aloha TriPeaks using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Aloha TriPeaks by WildTangent from your computer, we are not saying that Aloha TriPeaks by WildTangent is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Aloha TriPeaks in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:45:10.143