You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Aloha TriPeaks for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Aloha TriPeaks from your PCWildTangent
. More information on WildTangent can be seen here
. Please open http://support.wildgames.com
if you want to read more on Aloha TriPeaks on WildTangent's page. Usually the Aloha TriPeaks application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Aloha TriPeaks folder, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Aloha TriPeaks\uninstall\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Aloha TriPeaks. AlohaTriPeaks-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.99 MB (2084184 bytes) on disk.
Aloha TriPeaks is composed of the following executables which take 3.22 MB (3377224
bytes) on disk:
- AlohaTriPeaks-WT.exe (1.99 MB)
- AlohaTriPeaks.exe (728.00 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (534.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Aloha TriPeaks. You can find below info on other versions of Aloha TriPeaks:
Aloha TriPeaks is a program offered by WildTangent. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase Aloha TriPeaks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Aloha TriPeaks from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Aloha TriPeaks or simply activate the Search field and type in "Aloha TriPeaks". If it exists on your system the Aloha TriPeaks app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Aloha TriPeaks in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Aloha TriPeaks, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Aloha TriPeaks:
- The web site of the application is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\HP Games\Aloha TriPeaks\uninstall\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Aloha TriPeaks.
8. After removing Aloha TriPeaks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Aloha TriPeaks which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Aloha TriPeaks using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Aloha TriPeaks by WildTangent from your PC, nor are we saying that Aloha TriPeaks by WildTangent is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Aloha TriPeaks supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-04 18:56:31.737