This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Aloha TriPeaks for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Aloha TriPeaks from your PCWildTangent
. More info about WildTangent can be seen here
. You can get more details about Aloha TriPeaks at http://support.wildgames.com
. Aloha TriPeaks is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\AlohaTriPeaks directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Aloha TriPeaks is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\AlohaTriPeaks\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. AlohaTriPeaks-WT.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.99 MB (2084184 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Aloha TriPeaks. They occupy 3.24 MB (3400640
bytes) on disk.
- AlohaTriPeaks-WT.exe (1.99 MB)
- AlohaTriPeaks.exe (728.00 KB)
- alohatripeaks-WT.exe (175.53 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (382.07 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Aloha TriPeaks. You can find below info on other versions of Aloha TriPeaks:
Aloha TriPeaks is an application marketed by WildTangent. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Aloha TriPeaks is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Aloha TriPeaks with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Aloha TriPeaks or simply click the Search feature and type in "Aloha TriPeaks". If it exists on your system the Aloha TriPeaks app will be found very quickly. After you select Aloha TriPeaks in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Aloha TriPeaks, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Aloha TriPeaks:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\AlohaTriPeaks\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Aloha TriPeaks.
8. After removing Aloha TriPeaks, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Aloha TriPeaks which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Aloha TriPeaks using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Aloha TriPeaks by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Aloha TriPeaks by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Aloha TriPeaks supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-24 22:18:32.530