Advanced Driver Updater
Advanced Driver Updater is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Advanced Driver Updater from your systemSystweak Inc
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Systweak Inc. Further information about Advanced Driver Updater can be seen at http://www.systweak.com/adu/
. Advanced Driver Updater is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Advanced Driver Updater directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Advanced Driver Updater is "C:\Program Files\Advanced Driver Updater\unins000.exe" /silent. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. DriverUpdateHelper64.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 516.40 KB (528792 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Advanced Driver Updater. They occupy 10.29 MB (10789456
bytes) on disk.
- adu.exe (8.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.34 MB)
- DriverUpdateHelper64.exe (516.40 KB)
- 7z.exe (151.80 KB)
This page is about Advanced Driver Updater version 2.1.1086.14371
alone. You can find here a few links to other Advanced Driver Updater versions:
...click to view all...
Advanced Driver Updater is an application released by Systweak Inc. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to uninstall Advanced Driver Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Advanced Driver Updater from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Advanced Driver Updater or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Advanced Driver Updater". If it is installed on your PC the Advanced Driver Updater app will be found very quickly. When you select Advanced Driver Updater in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Advanced Driver Updater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced Driver Updater:
- The software company is: http://www.systweak.com/adu/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Advanced Driver Updater\unins000.exe" /silent
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Advanced Driver Updater.
8. After uninstalling Advanced Driver Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced Driver Updater which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Advanced Driver Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Advanced Driver Updater by Systweak Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Advanced Driver Updater by Systweak Inc is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Advanced Driver Updater supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-02 14:09:10.727