Advanced Driver Updater
This info is about Advanced Driver Updater for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Advanced Driver Updater from your PCSystweak Inc
. You can read more on Systweak Inc or check for application updates here
. Further information about Advanced Driver Updater can be seen at http://www.systweak.com/adu/
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Driver Updater directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. Advanced Driver Updater's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Driver Updater\unins000.exe. adu11.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 12.74 MB (13358928 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Advanced Driver Updater. They take about 14.85 MB (15566559
bytes) on disk.
- adu11.exe (12.74 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.45 MB)
- DriverUpdateHelper64.exe (517.33 KB)
- 7z.exe (152.83 KB)
This data is about Advanced Driver Updater version 2.7.1086.16493
only. Click on the links below for other Advanced Driver Updater versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Advanced Driver Updater you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Many times the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Advanced Driver Updater_is1
Advanced Driver Updater is an application by Systweak Inc. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to remove Advanced Driver Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Advanced Driver Updater from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Advanced Driver Updater or simply activate the Search field and type in "Advanced Driver Updater". If it exists on your system the Advanced Driver Updater application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Advanced Driver Updater in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Advanced Driver Updater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Advanced Driver Updater:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.systweak.com/adu/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Driver Updater\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Advanced Driver Updater.
8. After uninstalling Advanced Driver Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Advanced Driver Updater that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Advanced Driver Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Advanced Driver Updater by Systweak Inc from your PC, nor are we saying that Advanced Driver Updater by Systweak Inc is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Advanced Driver Updater supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:24:26.437