Advanced Driver Updater
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Advanced Driver Updater for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Advanced Driver Updater from your systemSystweak Inc
. More information on Systweak Inc can be found here
. More information about the program Advanced Driver Updater can be seen at http://www.systweak.com/adu/
. Advanced Driver Updater is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Driver Updater folder, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Advanced Driver Updater is C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Driver Updater\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. DriverUpdateHelper64.exe is the Advanced Driver Updater's primary executable file and it takes about 517.38 KB (529792 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Advanced Driver Updater. They occupy about 2.92 MB (3058120
bytes) on disk.
- aduuninstall.exe (534.38 KB)
- SSDPTstub.exe (629.45 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- DriverUpdateHelper64.exe (517.38 KB)
- 7z.exe (152.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.1.1086.16076
of Advanced Driver Updater. You can find below info on other releases of Advanced Driver Updater:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you remove Advanced Driver Updater from your computer.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Advanced Driver Updater from your computer:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Advanced Driver Updater:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Systweak\ADU\Advanced Driver Updater
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Desktop\__Advanced_Driver_Updater
- C:\PROGRAM FILES\ADVANCED DRIVER UPDATER
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Systweak\ADU\Advanced Driver Updater\Download.dat
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Systweak\ADU\Advanced Driver Updater\eng_rcp.dat
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Systweak\ADU\Advanced Driver Updater\exc.xml
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\Systweak\ADU\Advanced Driver Updater\ininotfound0.ini
Advanced Driver Updater is a program released by the software company Systweak Inc. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Advanced Driver Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Advanced Driver Updater from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Advanced Driver Updater or simply click the Search feature and type in "Advanced Driver Updater". If it is installed on your PC the Advanced Driver Updater program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Advanced Driver Updater in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Advanced Driver Updater, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Advanced Driver Updater:
- The software company is: http://www.systweak.com/adu/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Advanced Driver Updater\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Advanced Driver Updater.
8. After removing Advanced Driver Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Advanced Driver Updater which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Advanced Driver Updater using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Advanced Driver Updater by Systweak Inc from your computer, nor are we saying that Advanced Driver Updater by Systweak Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Advanced Driver Updater supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-05 06:40:21.750