This info is about AdvanceElite for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall AdvanceElite from your computerAdvanceElite
. Open here
where you can find out more on AdvanceElite. You can get more details related to AdvanceElite at http://advanceelite.com/support
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvanceElite folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. AdvanceElite's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvanceElite\AdvanceEliteuninstall.exe. 7za.exe is the AdvanceElite's main executable file and it occupies circa 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with AdvanceElite. They occupy about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2014.10.12.123151
of AdvanceElite. Click on the links below for other AdvanceElite versions:
...click to view all...
AdvanceElite is a program offered by the software company AdvanceElite. Some people decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY manner to remove AdvanceElite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AdvanceElite from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AdvanceElite or simply activate the Search field and type in "AdvanceElite". If it is installed on your PC the AdvanceElite application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select AdvanceElite in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AdvanceElite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for AdvanceElite:
- The web site of the program is: http://advanceelite.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AdvanceElite\AdvanceEliteuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AdvanceElite.
8. After uninstalling AdvanceElite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AdvanceElite that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AdvanceElite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AdvanceElite by AdvanceElite from your PC, we are not saying that AdvanceElite by AdvanceElite is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove AdvanceElite in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 14:54:06.990