Adobe Photoshop CS5
Adobe Photoshop CS5 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS5 from your systemAdobe Systems Incorporated
. You can read more on Adobe Systems Incorporated or check for application updates here
. Adobe Photoshop CS5 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Adobe folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Adobe Photoshop CS5 is C:\Program. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 33.80 MB (35444688 bytes) on disk and is named Photoshop.exe.
The executables below are part of Adobe Photoshop CS5. They occupy about 70.60 MB (74034392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Adobe3DAndVideoServer.exe (7.27 MB)
- arh.exe (73.30 KB)
- Bridge.exe (11.43 MB)
- bridgeproxy.exe (102.45 KB)
- LogTransport2.exe (279.94 KB)
- Photodownloader.exe (5.05 MB)
- DeviceCentral.exe (4.30 MB)
- Adobe Extension Manager CS5.exe (1.68 MB)
- Replace.exe (38.50 KB)
- XManCommand.exe (18.50 KB)
- Adobe Help.exe (93.00 KB)
- Photoshop.exe (33.80 MB)
- Droplet Template.exe (100.00 KB)
- ExtendScript Toolkit.exe (2.14 MB)
- AcroBroker.exe (298.37 KB)
- AcroRd32.exe (1.45 MB)
- AcroRd32Info.exe (19.38 KB)
- AcroTextExtractor.exe (49.88 KB)
- AdobeCollabSync.exe (1.05 MB)
- arh.exe (86.20 KB)
- Eula.exe (95.86 KB)
- LogTransport2.exe (308.47 KB)
- PDFPrevHndlrShim.exe (103.38 KB)
- reader_sl.exe (39.37 KB)
The current web page applies to Adobe Photoshop CS5 version 12.0
only. Click on the links below for other Adobe Photoshop CS5 versions:
Many files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you remove Adobe Photoshop CS5 from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS5:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS5:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop CC 2014
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Color\Profiles\Photoshop4DefaultCMYK.icc
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Color\Profiles\Photoshop5DefaultCMYK.icc
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\Adobe Photoshop CS5 12.0 06-09-2018.log
Adobe Photoshop CS5 is a program by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Adobe Photoshop CS5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Adobe Photoshop CS5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Adobe Photoshop CS5". The Adobe Photoshop CS5 program will be found very quickly. When you select Adobe Photoshop CS5 in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Adobe Photoshop CS5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS5.
8. After uninstalling Adobe Photoshop CS5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Adobe Photoshop CS5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Adobe Photoshop CS5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Adobe Photoshop CS5 by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe Photoshop CS5 by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Adobe Photoshop CS5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:51:30.787