Adobe Photoshop CS5
You can find below details on how to remove Adobe Photoshop CS5 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS5 from your computerAdobe Systems Incorporated
. You can read more on Adobe Systems Incorporated or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\adobe\adobe photoshop cs5 directory (same installation drive as Windows). Adobe Photoshop CS5's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\adobe\adobe photoshop cs5\uninstall.exe. Photoshop.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 33.90 MB (35548328 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Adobe Photoshop CS5. They take about 34.47 MB (36146808
bytes) on disk.
- arh.exe (73.30 KB)
- LogTransport2.exe (279.94 KB)
- Photoshop.exe (33.90 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (131.21 KB)
- Droplet Template.exe (100.00 KB)
This web page is about Adobe Photoshop CS5 version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other Adobe Photoshop CS5 versions:
Adobe Photoshop CS5 is a program released by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Adobe Photoshop CS5 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Adobe Photoshop CS5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe Photoshop CS5". If it exists on your system the Adobe Photoshop CS5 app will be found automatically. When you click Adobe Photoshop CS5 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Adobe Photoshop CS5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Adobe Photoshop CS5.
8. After uninstalling Adobe Photoshop CS5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Adobe Photoshop CS5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Adobe Photoshop CS5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS5 by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your computer, we are not saying that Adobe Photoshop CS5 by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 16:44:14.707