Adobe Photoshop CS5
Adobe Photoshop CS5 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS5 from your PCAdobe Systems Incorporated
. More info about Adobe Systems Incorporated can be read here
. \C:\\Users\\UserName\\AppData\\Local\\UserName\\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS5. Adobe Photoshop CS5's primary file takes around 33.85 MB (35492816 bytes) and is named Photoshop.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Adobe Photoshop CS5. They take about 35.01 MB (36715046
bytes) on disk.
- arh.exe (73.30 KB)
- LogTransport2.exe (279.94 KB)
- Photoshop.exe (33.85 MB)
- unins000.exe (740.34 KB)
- Droplet Template.exe (100.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5
of Adobe Photoshop CS5. You can find below a few links to other Adobe Photoshop CS5 versions:
Adobe Photoshop CS5 is an application marketed by Adobe Systems Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users try to remove it. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Adobe Photoshop CS5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS5 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Adobe Photoshop CS5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Adobe Photoshop CS5". If it is installed on your PC the Adobe Photoshop CS5 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Adobe Photoshop CS5 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Adobe Photoshop CS5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS5.
8. After uninstalling Adobe Photoshop CS5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Adobe Photoshop CS5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Adobe Photoshop CS5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS5 by Adobe Systems Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Adobe Photoshop CS5 by Adobe Systems Incorporated is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Adobe Photoshop CS5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-15 17:18:33.703