Acer Launch Manager
This page is about Acer Launch Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Acer Launch Manager from your PCAcer Incorporated
. Further information on Acer Incorporated can be found here
. More information about the program Acer Launch Manager can be seen at http://www.acer.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove Acer Launch Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line MsiExec.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. LMLauncher.exe is the Acer Launch Manager's main executable file and it takes about 428.73 KB (439016 bytes) on disk.
Acer Launch Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.67 MB (4891640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LMEvent.exe (476.73 KB)
- LMIdCardHelp.exe (640.73 KB)
- LMLauncher.exe (428.73 KB)
- LMLiveUpdate.exe (491.73 KB)
- LMLockHandler.exe (445.23 KB)
- LMRadioCtrl.exe (424.73 KB)
- LMSvc.exe (458.73 KB)
- LMToast.exe (328.23 KB)
- LMToastUI.exe (536.73 KB)
- LMTray.exe (456.23 KB)
- devcon.exe (89.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Acer Launch Manager version 8.00.8108
only. Click on the links below for other Acer Launch Manager versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Acer Launch Manager:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\AcrHttp.dll
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\drivers\devcon.exe
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\drivers\lmdriver.cat
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\drivers\LMDriver.inf
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\drivers\LMDriver.sys
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\drivers\RadioShim.sys
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\drivers\WdfCoinstaller01011.dll
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\dummy.url
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\ICSharpCode.SharpZipLib.dll
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\LMEvent.exe
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\LMIdCardHelp.exe
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\LMLauncher.exe
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\LMLiveUpdate.exe
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\LMLockHandler.exe
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\LMRadioCtrl.exe
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\LMSvc.exe
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\LMToast.exe
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\LMToastUI.exe
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\LMTray.exe
- C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\SharpBITS.Base.dll
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager\
Acer Launch Manager is an application by the software company Acer Incorporated. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Acer Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Acer Launch Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Acer Launch Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Acer Launch Manager". The Acer Launch Manager app will be found automatically. After you click Acer Launch Manager in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Acer Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Acer Launch Manager:
- The software company is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Acer Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Acer Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Acer Launch Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Acer Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Acer Launch Manager by Acer Incorporated from your PC, we are not saying that Acer Launch Manager by Acer Incorporated is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Acer Launch Manager in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:09:30.077