Acer Launch Manager
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Acer Launch Manager for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Acer Launch Manager from your computerAcer Incorporated
. More info about Acer Incorporated can be seen here
. More information about the application Acer Launch Manager can be found at http://www.acer.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Acer Launch Manager is MsiExec.exe. LMLauncher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 405.54 KB (415272 bytes) on disk.
Acer Launch Manager is comprised of the following executables which take 2.34 MB (2458352
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- LMEvent.exe (432.54 KB)
- LMIdCardHelp.exe (635.04 KB)
- LMLauncher.exe (405.54 KB)
- LMSvc.exe (421.54 KB)
- LMTray.exe (418.54 KB)
- devcon.exe (87.54 KB)
This page is about Acer Launch Manager version 8.00.3004
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Acer Launch Manager:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Acer Launch Manager.Registry that is not removed:
Acer Launch Manager is an application offered by the software company Acer Incorporated. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Acer Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Acer Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Acer Launch Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Acer Launch Manager". The Acer Launch Manager app will be found automatically. After you click Acer Launch Manager in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Acer Launch Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Acer Launch Manager:
- The publisher is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Acer Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Acer Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Acer Launch Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Acer Launch Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Acer Launch Manager by Acer Incorporated from your PC, nor are we saying that Acer Launch Manager by Acer Incorporated is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Acer Launch Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 18:50:05.380