Acer Launch Manager
This page is about Acer Launch Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Acer Launch Manager from your computerAcer Incorporated
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Acer Incorporated. Click on http://www.acer.com
to get more info about Acer Launch Manager on Acer Incorporated's website. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Acer\Acer Launch Manager folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Acer Launch Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line MsiExec.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. LMLauncher.exe is the Acer Launch Manager's primary executable file and it occupies around 428.73 KB (439016 bytes) on disk.
Acer Launch Manager contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.68 MB (4902904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LMEvent.exe (481.23 KB)
- LMIdCardHelp.exe (640.73 KB)
- LMLauncher.exe (428.73 KB)
- LMLiveUpdate.exe (491.73 KB)
- LMLockHandler.exe (447.23 KB)
- LMRadioCtrl.exe (424.73 KB)
- LMSvc.exe (461.73 KB)
- LMToast.exe (328.23 KB)
- LMToastUI.exe (536.73 KB)
- LMTray.exe (457.73 KB)
- devcon.exe (89.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.00.8111
of Acer Launch Manager. Click on the links below for other Acer Launch Manager versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Acer Launch Manager we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Acer Launch Manager is a program released by the software company Acer Incorporated. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove Acer Launch Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Acer Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Acer Launch Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Acer Launch Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Acer Launch Manager application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Acer Launch Manager in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Acer Launch Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Acer Launch Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.acer.com
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Acer Launch Manager.
8. After uninstalling Acer Launch Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Acer Launch Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Acer Launch Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Acer Launch Manager by Acer Incorporated from your computer, nor are we saying that Acer Launch Manager by Acer Incorporated is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Acer Launch Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 21:12:24.393