AVS Video Recorder 2.5
This page contains thorough information on how to remove AVS Video Recorder 2.5 for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall AVS Video Recorder 2.5 from your PCOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. You can read more on Online Media Technologies Ltd. or check for application updates here
. More details about AVS Video Recorder 2.5 can be seen at http://www.avs4you.com
. AVS Video Recorder 2.5 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AVS Video Recorder 2.5. The application's main executable file is called AVSVideoRecorder.exe and it has a size of 9.79 MB (10261352 bytes).
AVS Video Recorder 2.5 is composed of the following executables which take 10.46 MB (10968865
bytes) on disk:
- AVSVideoRecorder.exe (9.79 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of AVS Video Recorder 2.5. You can find here a few links to other AVS Video Recorder 2.5 releases:
AVS Video Recorder 2.5 is an application offered by Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase AVS Video Recorder 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AVS Video Recorder 2.5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AVS Video Recorder 2.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVS Video Recorder 2.5". If it exists on your system the AVS Video Recorder 2.5 program will be found automatically. After you click AVS Video Recorder 2.5 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AVS Video Recorder 2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVS Video Recorder 2.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AVS Video Recorder 2.5.
8. After uninstalling AVS Video Recorder 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AVS Video Recorder 2.5 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVS Video Recorder 2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVS Video Recorder 2.5 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that AVS Video Recorder 2.5 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVS Video Recorder 2.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 20:46:08.013