AVS Video Recorder 2.5
AVS Video Recorder 2.5 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall AVS Video Recorder 2.5 from your PCOnline Media Technologies Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more information on Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Further information about AVS Video Recorder 2.5 can be seen at http://www.avs4you.com
. Usually the AVS Video Recorder 2.5 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling AVS Video Recorder 2.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. AVSVideoRecorder.exe is the AVS Video Recorder 2.5's primary executable file and it occupies around 9.78 MB (10259816 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AVS Video Recorder 2.5. They occupy about 10.46 MB (10967329
bytes) on disk.
- AVSVideoRecorder.exe (9.78 MB)
- unins000.exe (690.93 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5
of AVS Video Recorder 2.5. You can find below info on other application versions of AVS Video Recorder 2.5:
AVS Video Recorder 2.5 is an application by the software company Online Media Technologies Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to erase AVS Video Recorder 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove AVS Video Recorder 2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AVS Video Recorder 2.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVS Video Recorder 2.5". If it is installed on your PC the AVS Video Recorder 2.5 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AVS Video Recorder 2.5 in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding AVS Video Recorder 2.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for AVS Video Recorder 2.5:
- The software company is: http://www.avs4you.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\AVS4YOU\AVSVideoRecorder\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AVS Video Recorder 2.5.
8. After removing AVS Video Recorder 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVS Video Recorder 2.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVS Video Recorder 2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove AVS Video Recorder 2.5 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that AVS Video Recorder 2.5 by Online Media Technologies Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVS Video Recorder 2.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 08:19:35.623