AVG Security Toolbar
This page contains complete information on how to remove AVG Security Toolbar for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AVG Security Toolbar from your PCAVG Technologies
. You can read more on AVG Technologies or check for application updates here
. AVG Security Toolbar is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\AVG Secure Search folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. C:\Program Files\AVG Secure Search\UNINSTALL.exe /UNINSTALL is the full command line if you want to uninstall AVG Security Toolbar. AVG Security Toolbar's primary file takes around 666.09 KB (682080 bytes) and is called lip.exe.
AVG Security Toolbar contains of the executables below. They take 3.71 MB (3888096
bytes) on disk.
- lip.exe (666.09 KB)
- MigrationTool.exe (1.02 MB)
- PostInstall.exe (196.09 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (806.09 KB)
- vprot.exe (1.06 MB)
This page is about AVG Security Toolbar version 188.8.131.52
only. For more AVG Security Toolbar versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AVG Security Toolbar is a program by the software company AVG Technologies. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove AVG Security Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AVG Security Toolbar from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AVG Security Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AVG Security Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the AVG Security Toolbar app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AVG Security Toolbar in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AVG Security Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVG Security Toolbar.
8. After removing AVG Security Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG Security Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AVG Security Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVG Security Toolbar by AVG Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that AVG Security Toolbar by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVG Security Toolbar supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-19 06:29:25.380