AVG Security Toolbar
AVG Security Toolbar is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall AVG Security Toolbar from your PCAVG Technologies
. Go over here
where you can read more on AVG Technologies. AVG Security Toolbar is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG Secure Search directory, depending on the user's option. AVG Security Toolbar's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG Secure Search\UNINSTALL.exe /PROMPT /UNINSTALL. The program's main executable file has a size of 597.95 KB (612296 bytes) on disk and is labeled lip.exe.
AVG Security Toolbar is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.88 MB (5116384
bytes) on disk:
- lip.exe (597.95 KB)
- PostInstall.exe (492.45 KB)
- ROC_ssl.exe (996.59 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (938.95 KB)
- vprot.exe (973.95 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of AVG Security Toolbar. For more AVG Security Toolbar versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove AVG Security Toolbar.Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVG Secure Search
AVG Security Toolbar is a program by the software company AVG Technologies. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove AVG Security Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall AVG Security Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AVG Security Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVG Security Toolbar". The AVG Security Toolbar app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AVG Security Toolbar in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AVG Security Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVG Security Toolbar.
8. After removing AVG Security Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AVG Security Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVG Security Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AVG Security Toolbar by AVG Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that AVG Security Toolbar by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AVG Security Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 21:44:49.280