AVG Security Toolbar
This web page is about AVG Security Toolbar for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall AVG Security Toolbar from your systemAVG Technologies
. Check out here
for more details on AVG Technologies. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\AVG Secure Search folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for AVG Security Toolbar is C:\Program Files\AVG Secure Search\UNINSTALL.exe /UNINSTALL. AVG Security Toolbar's main file takes around 626.84 KB (641888 bytes) and is named lip.exe.
The executables below are part of AVG Security Toolbar. They take an average of 3.20 MB (3356384
bytes) on disk.
- lip.exe (626.84 KB)
- MigrationTool.exe (897.84 KB)
- PostInstall.exe (179.84 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (701.34 KB)
- vprot.exe (871.84 KB)
The current page applies to AVG Security Toolbar version 22.214.171.124
alone. Click on the links below for other AVG Security Toolbar versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are shown below.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVG Secure Search
AVG Security Toolbar is a program by AVG Technologies. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK action to erase AVG Security Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase AVG Security Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AVG Security Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "AVG Security Toolbar". If it exists on your system the AVG Security Toolbar app will be found automatically. After you select AVG Security Toolbar in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding AVG Security Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AVG Security Toolbar.
8. After removing AVG Security Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AVG Security Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AVG Security Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AVG Security Toolbar by AVG Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that AVG Security Toolbar by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVG Security Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 01:01:38.580