AVG Security Toolbar
You can find below detailed information on how to remove AVG Security Toolbar for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall AVG Security Toolbar from your PCAVG Technologies
. Open here
for more details on AVG Technologies. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\AVG Secure Search folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove AVG Security Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\AVG Secure Search\UNINSTALL.exe /PROMPT /UNINSTALL. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.04 MB (1093656 bytes) on disk and is labeled BundleInstall.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in AVG Security Toolbar. They take 7.11 MB (7455864
bytes) on disk.
- BundleInstall.exe (1.04 MB)
- lip.exe (964.02 KB)
- PostInstall.exe (634.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.99 MB)
- vprot.exe (2.52 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.526
of AVG Security Toolbar. For more AVG Security Toolbar versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling AVG Security Toolbar we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AppDataLow\Software\AVG Security Toolbar
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AVG Security Toolbar
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\AVG Security Toolbar
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVG Secure Search
AVG Security Toolbar is a program offered by the software company AVG Technologies. Frequently, users try to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase AVG Security Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase AVG Security Toolbar with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AVG Security Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "AVG Security Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the AVG Security Toolbar application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AVG Security Toolbar in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about AVG Security Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AVG Security Toolbar.
8. After removing AVG Security Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AVG Security Toolbar that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVG Security Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVG Security Toolbar by AVG Technologies from your PC, we are not saying that AVG Security Toolbar by AVG Technologies is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVG Security Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 21:11:59.723