AVG Security Toolbar
AVG Security Toolbar is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AVG Security Toolbar from your computerAVG Technologies
. More info about AVG Technologies can be found here
. Usually the AVG Security Toolbar program is installed in the C:\Archivos de programa\AVG Secure Search folder, depending on the user's option during install. AVG Security Toolbar's full uninstall command line is C:\Archivos de programa\AVG Secure Search\UNINSTALL.exe /UNINSTALL. lip.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 190.82 KB (195400 bytes) on disk.
AVG Security Toolbar is composed of the following executables which take 717.78 KB (735008
bytes) on disk:
- lip.exe (190.82 KB)
- PostInstall.exe (45.82 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (267.82 KB)
- vprot.exe (213.32 KB)
The current page applies to AVG Security Toolbar version 22.214.171.124
alone. For more AVG Security Toolbar versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall AVG Security Toolbar you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVG Secure Search
AVG Security Toolbar is an application offered by AVG Technologies. Some people try to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove AVG Security Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AVG Security Toolbar from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AVG Security Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVG Security Toolbar". If it exists on your system the AVG Security Toolbar app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select AVG Security Toolbar in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AVG Security Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AVG Security Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling AVG Security Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AVG Security Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVG Security Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove AVG Security Toolbar by AVG Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that AVG Security Toolbar by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AVG Security Toolbar in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 03:05:43.547