AVG Security Toolbar
This page is about AVG Security Toolbar for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AVG Security Toolbar from your systemAVG Technologies
. Check out here
for more info on AVG Technologies. AVG Security Toolbar is commonly installed in the C:\Programme\AVG Secure Search folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. AVG Security Toolbar's full uninstall command line is C:\Programme\AVG Secure Search\UNINSTALL.exe /PROMPT /UNINSTALL. The application's main executable file is labeled BundleInstall.exe and occupies 1.04 MB (1089560 bytes).
AVG Security Toolbar installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.92 MB (7252600
bytes) on disk.
- BundleInstall.exe (1.04 MB)
- lip.exe (958.02 KB)
- PostInstall.exe (634.02 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.90 MB)
- vprot.exe (2.43 MB)
The current page applies to AVG Security Toolbar version 126.96.36.1992
alone. For more AVG Security Toolbar versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AVG Security Toolbar has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Frequently the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AppDataLow\Software\AVG Security Toolbar
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\AVG Security Toolbar
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVG Secure Search
AVG Security Toolbar is an application by AVG Technologies. Some users want to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase AVG Security Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AVG Security Toolbar from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AVG Security Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "AVG Security Toolbar". If it is installed on your PC the AVG Security Toolbar application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AVG Security Toolbar in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about AVG Security Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AVG Security Toolbar.
8. After removing AVG Security Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AVG Security Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing AVG Security Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AVG Security Toolbar by AVG Technologies from your computer, we are not saying that AVG Security Toolbar by AVG Technologies is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVG Security Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 21:43:36.443