AVG Security Toolbar
AVG Security Toolbar is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall AVG Security Toolbar from your systemAVG Technologies
. Take a look here
where you can read more on AVG Technologies. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG Secure Search directory (same installation drive as Windows). AVG Security Toolbar's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG Secure Search\UNINSTALL.exe /PROMPT /UNINSTALL. The program's main executable file is called BundleInstall.exe and its approximative size is 1.04 MB (1089560 bytes).
The executable files below are part of AVG Security Toolbar. They occupy an average of 6.94 MB (7275640
bytes) on disk.
- BundleInstall.exe (1.04 MB)
- lip.exe (955.52 KB)
- PostInstall.exe (634.02 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (1.96 MB)
- vprot.exe (2.39 MB)
The current page applies to AVG Security Toolbar version 188.8.131.529
only. You can find below a few links to other AVG Security Toolbar releases:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall AVG Security Toolbar you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall AVG Security Toolbar:
The files below remain on your disk by AVG Security Toolbar when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG Security Toolbar
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG Security Toolbar\AVG-Secure-Search-Update_0814tb.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\AVG Security Toolbar
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AVG Secure Search
AVG Security Toolbar is a program marketed by the software company AVG Technologies. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove AVG Security Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AVG Security Toolbar from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AVG Security Toolbar or simply click the Search feature and type in "AVG Security Toolbar". If it exists on your system the AVG Security Toolbar program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AVG Security Toolbar in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AVG Security Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AVG Security Toolbar.
8. After removing AVG Security Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AVG Security Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AVG Security Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AVG Security Toolbar by AVG Technologies from your PC, nor are we saying that AVG Security Toolbar by AVG Technologies is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AVG Security Toolbar in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:31:11.350