ATI Uninstaller is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall ATI Uninstaller from your systemATI Technologies, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on ATI Technologies, Inc.. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Bin directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for ATI Uninstaller is C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Bin\Atisetup.exe -uninstall all. The program's main executable file has a size of 258.52 KB (264720 bytes) on disk and is called ATISetup.exe.
ATI Uninstaller contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.86 MB (5090864
bytes) on disk.
- ATISetup.exe (258.52 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (4.21 MB)
- Setup.exe (402.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.383.1.1070621049739
of ATI Uninstaller. You can find below a few links to other ATI Uninstaller releases:
...click to view all...
ATI Uninstaller has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ATI Uninstaller
ATI Uninstaller is an application by the software company ATI Technologies, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove ATI Uninstaller is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase ATI Uninstaller with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find ATI Uninstaller or simply activate the Search field and type in "ATI Uninstaller". If it is installed on your PC the ATI Uninstaller program will be found automatically. After you click ATI Uninstaller in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ATI Uninstaller, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove ATI Uninstaller.
8. After uninstalling ATI Uninstaller, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ATI Uninstaller which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling ATI Uninstaller using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ATI Uninstaller by ATI Technologies, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ATI Uninstaller by ATI Technologies, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove ATI Uninstaller supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-07 22:06:42.470