ATI Uninstaller is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall ATI Uninstaller from your computerATI Technologies, Inc.
. Open here
for more details on ATI Technologies, Inc.. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Bin directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for ATI Uninstaller is C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Bin\Atisetup.exe -uninstall all. The program's main executable file has a size of 258.52 KB (264720 bytes) on disk and is called ATISetup.exe.
ATI Uninstaller contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.86 MB (5090864
bytes) on disk.
- ATISetup.exe (258.52 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (4.21 MB)
- Setup.exe (402.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.383.1.1070621049739
of ATI Uninstaller. You can find below a few links to other ATI Uninstaller releases:
...click to view all...
ATI Uninstaller is a program offered by ATI Technologies, Inc.. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall ATI Uninstaller is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove ATI Uninstaller from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ATI Uninstaller or simply click the Search feature and type in "ATI Uninstaller". If it exists on your system the ATI Uninstaller application will be found automatically. When you click ATI Uninstaller in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding ATI Uninstaller, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove ATI Uninstaller.
8. After uninstalling ATI Uninstaller, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ATI Uninstaller that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ATI Uninstaller with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ATI Uninstaller by ATI Technologies, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that ATI Uninstaller by ATI Technologies, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ATI Uninstaller in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-07 22:06:42.470