ATI Uninstaller is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall ATI Uninstaller from your computerATI Technologies, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ATI Technologies, Inc.. ATI Uninstaller is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Bin directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Bin\Atisetup.exe -uninstall all is the full command line if you want to uninstall ATI Uninstaller. The application's main executable file has a size of 294.52 KB (301584 bytes) on disk and is called ATISetup.exe.
ATI Uninstaller installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 294.52 KB (301584
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 8.712.5100607101600
of ATI Uninstaller. You can find here a few links to other ATI Uninstaller versions:
...click to view all...
ATI Uninstaller is an application marketed by ATI Technologies, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove ATI Uninstaller is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ATI Uninstaller using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find ATI Uninstaller or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ATI Uninstaller". If it is installed on your PC the ATI Uninstaller app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select ATI Uninstaller in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding ATI Uninstaller, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ATI Uninstaller.
8. After uninstalling ATI Uninstaller, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ATI Uninstaller which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ATI Uninstaller using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ATI Uninstaller by ATI Technologies, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ATI Uninstaller by ATI Technologies, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ATI Uninstaller in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 02:33:36.650