ATI Uninstaller is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall ATI Uninstaller from your computerATI Technologies, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ATI Technologies, Inc.. ATI Uninstaller is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Bin directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Bin\Atisetup.exe -uninstall all is the full command line if you want to uninstall ATI Uninstaller. The application's main executable file has a size of 294.52 KB (301584 bytes) on disk and is called ATISetup.exe.
ATI Uninstaller installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 294.52 KB (301584
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 8.712.5100607101600
of ATI Uninstaller. You can find here a few links to other ATI Uninstaller versions:
...click to view all...
ATI Uninstaller is an application marketed by ATI Technologies, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove ATI Uninstaller is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase ATI Uninstaller using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ATI Uninstaller or simply click the Search feature and type in "ATI Uninstaller". If it exists on your system the ATI Uninstaller app will be found very quickly. After you select ATI Uninstaller in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ATI Uninstaller, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ATI Uninstaller.
8. After uninstalling ATI Uninstaller, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ATI Uninstaller which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ATI Uninstaller using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall ATI Uninstaller by ATI Technologies, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that ATI Uninstaller by ATI Technologies, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ATI Uninstaller in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 02:33:36.650