This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall ATI Uninstaller for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall ATI Uninstaller from your systemATI Technologies, Inc.
. You can read more on ATI Technologies, Inc. or check for application updates here
. ATI Uninstaller is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Bin folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. ATI Uninstaller's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\ATI\CIM\Bin\Atisetup.exe -uninstall all. The application's main executable file is titled ATISetup.exe and it has a size of 322.52 KB (330256 bytes).
ATI Uninstaller is comprised of the following executables which take 5.41 MB (5676592
bytes) on disk:
- ATISetup.exe (322.52 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (4.40 MB)
- SetACL.exe (310.52 KB)
- Setup.exe (406.52 KB)
This page is about ATI Uninstaller version 8.813.4110505118728
alone. Click on the links below for other ATI Uninstaller versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry data can be left behind when you want to remove ATI Uninstaller from your PC.Registry that is not removed:
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ATI Uninstaller
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ATI Uninstaller\DisplayName
ATI Uninstaller is a program by the software company ATI Technologies, Inc.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall ATI Uninstaller is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove ATI Uninstaller from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ATI Uninstaller or simply click the Search feature and type in "ATI Uninstaller". If it is installed on your PC the ATI Uninstaller application will be found very quickly. After you select ATI Uninstaller in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding ATI Uninstaller, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ATI Uninstaller.
8. After removing ATI Uninstaller, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of ATI Uninstaller which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing ATI Uninstaller with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ATI Uninstaller by ATI Technologies, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that ATI Uninstaller by ATI Technologies, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall ATI Uninstaller in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:38:34.493