AMD Radeon Settings
AMD Radeon Settings is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your computerAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. You can read more on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.amd.com
to get more details about AMD Radeon Settings on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. AMDCleanupUtility.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 6.46 MB (6778880 bytes) on disk.
AMD Radeon Settings contains of the executables below. They take 17.66 MB (18519840
bytes) on disk.
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.46 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (529.20 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (9.86 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (483.20 KB)
- Setup.exe (360.20 KB)
This info is about AMD Radeon Settings version 2015.1129.2307.41591
only. For other AMD Radeon Settings versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling AMD Radeon Settings we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
AMD Radeon Settings is a program by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase AMD Radeon Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove AMD Radeon Settings from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AMD Radeon Settings or simply activate the Search field and type in "AMD Radeon Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Radeon Settings application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AMD Radeon Settings in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AMD Radeon Settings, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AMD Radeon Settings.
8. After removing AMD Radeon Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AMD Radeon Settings that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AMD Radeon Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AMD Radeon Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that AMD Radeon Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AMD Radeon Settings in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 17:09:03.327