AMD Radeon Settings
This page is about AMD Radeon Settings for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings from your PCAdvanced Micro Devices, Inc.
. More information about Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.amd.com
if you want to read more on AMD Radeon Settings on Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.'s website. AMD Radeon Settings is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\AMD folder, depending on the user's decision. AMD Radeon Settings's main file takes around 4.68 MB (4909256 bytes) and is named RadeonSettings.exe.
AMD Radeon Settings is comprised of the following executables which occupy 23.05 MB (24173120
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AMDCleanupUtility.exe (6.46 MB)
- ATISetup.exe (529.20 KB)
- InstallManagerApp.exe (9.86 MB)
- SetACL64.exe (483.20 KB)
- Setup.exe (360.20 KB)
- cncmd.exe (39.20 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (21.70 KB)
- RadeonSettings.exe (4.68 MB)
- amdacpinstutil.exe (190.00 KB)
- amdacpusrsvc.exe (119.00 KB)
The current web page applies to AMD Radeon Settings version 2016.0308.758.14268
alone. You can find below a few links to other AMD Radeon Settings versions:
...click to view all...
AMD Radeon Settings is an application by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove AMD Radeon Settings using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AMD Radeon Settings or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AMD Radeon Settings". If it is installed on your PC the AMD Radeon Settings program will be found very quickly. When you click AMD Radeon Settings in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AMD Radeon Settings, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AMD Radeon Settings.
8. After uninstalling AMD Radeon Settings, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AMD Radeon Settings which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AMD Radeon Settings with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that AMD Radeon Settings by Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AMD Radeon Settings supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 23:50:40.347