You can find below details on how to uninstall 24x7 Help for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall 24x7 Help from your PCCrawler, LLC
. Go over here
for more information on Crawler, LLC. More information about 24x7 Help can be seen at http://www.24x7Help.org/
. 24x7 Help is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\24x7Help folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing 24x7 Help is C:\Program Files (x86)\24x7Help\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.80 MB (1887824 bytes) on disk and is labeled App24x7Help.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with 24x7 Help. They take about 3.45 MB (3620776
bytes) on disk.
- App24x7Help.exe (1.80 MB)
- App24x7Hook.exe (42.58 KB)
- App24x7Hook64.exe (47.58 KB)
- App24x7Svc.exe (334.58 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
This web page is about 24x7 Help version 126.96.36.199
alone. For other 24x7 Help versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling 24x7 Help we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by 24x7 Help's application uninstaller when you removed it:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Alawar.en\Farm Frenzy 4\store\gui\1024x768\help_achieve.ui
24x7 Help is an application marketed by the software company Crawler, LLC. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase 24x7 Help is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase 24x7 Help from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find 24x7 Help or simply activate the Search feature and type in "24x7 Help". If it is installed on your PC the 24x7 Help application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click 24x7 Help in the list of applications, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about 24x7 Help, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 24x7 Help:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.24x7Help.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\24x7Help\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 24x7 Help.
8. After removing 24x7 Help, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of 24x7 Help that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling 24x7 Help using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall 24x7 Help by Crawler, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that 24x7 Help by Crawler, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 24x7 Help supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 20:28:21.757