24x7 Help is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall 24x7 Help from your computerCrawler, LLC
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Crawler, LLC. Detailed information about 24x7 Help can be found at http://www.24x7Help.org/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\24x7Help directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can remove 24x7 Help by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\24x7Help\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. 24x7 Help's main file takes about 1.84 MB (1924960 bytes) and its name is App24x7Help.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside 24x7 Help. They occupy about 3.49 MB (3662576
bytes) on disk.
- App24x7Help.exe (1.84 MB)
- App24x7Hook.exe (39.84 KB)
- App24x7Hook64.exe (44.84 KB)
- App24x7Svc.exe (331.84 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
This web page is about 24x7 Help version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other 24x7 Help versions:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data can not be removed when you remove 24x7 Help from your computer.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by 24x7 Help when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\24x7Help
Additional registry values that you should delete:
- C:\Program Files\24x7Help\App24x7Hook.dll
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\24x7Help\unins000.exe
24x7 Help is an application offered by the software company Crawler, LLC. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase 24x7 Help is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete 24x7 Help with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find 24x7 Help or simply click the Search feature and type in "24x7 Help". If it exists on your system the 24x7 Help application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select 24x7 Help in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about 24x7 Help, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for 24x7 Help:
- The publisher is: http://www.24x7Help.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\24x7Help\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall 24x7 Help.
8. After uninstalling 24x7 Help, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of 24x7 Help that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing 24x7 Help using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall 24x7 Help by Crawler, LLC from your PC, we are not saying that 24x7 Help by Crawler, LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 24x7 Help supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-10 17:36:21.160