This page contains thorough information on how to remove 24x7 Help for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall 24x7 Help from your PCCrawler, LLC
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Crawler, LLC. Click on http://www.24x7Help.org/
to get more information about 24x7 Help on Crawler, LLC's website. 24x7 Help is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\24x7Help directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing 24x7 Help is "C:\Program Files (x86)\24x7Help\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called App24x7Help.exe and occupies 1.80 MB (1887824 bytes).
24x7 Help contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.45 MB (3620776
bytes) on disk.
- App24x7Help.exe (1.80 MB)
- App24x7Hook.exe (42.58 KB)
- App24x7Hook64.exe (47.58 KB)
- App24x7Svc.exe (334.58 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
The current web page applies to 24x7 Help version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below a few links to other 24x7 Help versions:
...click to view all...
24x7 Help is an application offered by Crawler, LLC. Some people want to remove it. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove 24x7 Help is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase 24x7 Help from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find 24x7 Help or simply click the Search feature and type in "24x7 Help". If it exists on your system the 24x7 Help app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click 24x7 Help in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding 24x7 Help, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for 24x7 Help:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.24x7Help.org/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\24x7Help\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall 24x7 Help.
8. After removing 24x7 Help, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of 24x7 Help that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing 24x7 Help with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall 24x7 Help by Crawler, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that 24x7 Help by Crawler, LLC is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall 24x7 Help in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-22 03:26:11.483