This web page is about vPilot for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall vPilot from your computerRoss Carlson
. Additional info about Ross Carlson can be seen here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\vPilot folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling vPilot is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\vPilot\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.12 MB (1179136 bytes) on disk and is called vPilot.exe.
vPilot is comprised of the following executables which occupy 1.18 MB (1237929
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (57.42 KB)
- vPilot.exe (1.12 MB)
This web page is about vPilot version 2.6.4
only. Click on the links below for other vPilot versions:
...click to view all...
vPilot is an application offered by the software company Ross Carlson. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase vPilot is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase vPilot from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate vPilot or simply activate the Search field and type in "vPilot". If it is installed on your PC the vPilot program will be found very quickly. After you select vPilot in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about vPilot, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall vPilot.
8. After uninstalling vPilot, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of vPilot that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling vPilot using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall vPilot by Ross Carlson from your PC, we are not saying that vPilot by Ross Carlson is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall vPilot supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-23 17:07:47.423