This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall uTorrent Web for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall uTorrent Web from your PCBitTorrent, Inc.
. Further information on BitTorrent, Inc. can be found here
. uTorrent Web is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent Web directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling uTorrent Web is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent Web\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. uTorrent Web's main file takes about 4.85 MB (5088952 bytes) and is called utweb.exe.
uTorrent Web is comprised of the following executables which take 5.13 MB (5381528
bytes) on disk:
- Uninstall.exe (285.72 KB)
- utweb.exe (4.85 MB)
This page is about uTorrent Web version 0.11.0
alone. Click on the links below for other uTorrent Web versions:
...click to view all...
uTorrent Web has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall uTorrent Web:
The files below remain on your disk by uTorrent Web's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent Web
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\uTorrent Web.lnk
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent Web\avcodec-57.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent Web\avfilter-6.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent Web\avformat-57.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent Web\avutil-55.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent Web\libeay32.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent Web\main.ico
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent Web\resume.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent Web\ssleay32.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent Web\store.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent Web\swresample-2.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent Web\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent Web\users.conf
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent Web\utweb.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent Web\utweb.log
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent Web\webui.zip
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent Web\webui\version.txt
uTorrent Web is an application by the software company BitTorrent, Inc.. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove uTorrent Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete uTorrent Web using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find uTorrent Web or simply click the Search feature and type in "uTorrent Web". If it is installed on your PC the uTorrent Web program will be found very quickly. When you select uTorrent Web in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding uTorrent Web, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove uTorrent Web.
8. After uninstalling uTorrent Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of uTorrent Web that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing uTorrent Web with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall uTorrent Web by BitTorrent, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that uTorrent Web by BitTorrent, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall uTorrent Web in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-18 00:20:16.270