This info is about uTorrent Web for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall uTorrent Web from your computerBitTorrent, Inc.
. You can find out more on BitTorrent, Inc. or check for application updates here
. uTorrent Web is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent Web directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\uTorrent Web\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove uTorrent Web. utweb.exe is the uTorrent Web's primary executable file and it occupies close to 4.88 MB (5116600 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with uTorrent Web. They take about 5.16 MB (5409176
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (285.72 KB)
- utweb.exe (4.88 MB)
This info is about uTorrent Web version 0.12.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other uTorrent Web versions:
...click to view all...
uTorrent Web is an application released by BitTorrent, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall uTorrent Web is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall uTorrent Web with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate uTorrent Web or simply activate the Search feature and type in "uTorrent Web". If it is installed on your PC the uTorrent Web program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click uTorrent Web in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about uTorrent Web, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall uTorrent Web.
8. After removing uTorrent Web, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of uTorrent Web that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing uTorrent Web with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove uTorrent Web by BitTorrent, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that uTorrent Web by BitTorrent, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove uTorrent Web in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-13 12:14:20.297