surf slide is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall surf slide from your computersurf slide
. Check out here
where you can find out more on surf slide. More data about the software surf slide can be found at http://surfslidetide.com/support
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\surf slide directory (same installation drive as Windows). surf slide's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\surf slide\surfslideuninstall.exe. surf slide's main file takes about 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) and its name is surfslide.BOAS.exe.
surf slide contains of the executables below. They occupy 7.13 MB (7472856
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- surfslideUninstall.exe (254.10 KB)
- utilsurfslide.exe (401.23 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- surfslide.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- surfslide.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- surfslide.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- surfslide.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- surfslide.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- surfslide.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- surfslide.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
This web page is about surf slide version 2015.03.16.190418
only. You can find below info on other versions of surf slide:
...click to view all...
surf slide is an application offered by surf slide. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall surf slide is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase surf slide from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate surf slide or simply click the Search feature and type in "surf slide". If it exists on your system the surf slide program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select surf slide in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding surf slide, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for surf slide:
- The software company is: http://surfslidetide.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\surf slide\surfslideuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove surf slide.
8. After removing surf slide, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong surf slide that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling surf slide using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove surf slide by surf slide from your PC, nor are we saying that surf slide by surf slide is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove surf slide in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 10:51:23.217