This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall surf slide for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall surf slide from your PCsurf slide
. You can read more on surf slide or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on surf slide at http://surfslidetide.com/support
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\surf slide directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for surf slide is C:\Program Files (x86)\surf slide\surfslideuninstall.exe. surfslide.FirstRun.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.52 MB (1596656 bytes) on disk.
surf slide is comprised of the following executables which take 2.78 MB (2918152
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- surfslide.FirstRun.exe (1.52 MB)
- surfslideUninstall.exe (253.29 KB)
- updatesurfslide.exe (513.73 KB)
This info is about surf slide version 2014.11.09.112053
alone. You can find below info on other versions of surf slide:
...click to view all...
surf slide is an application released by surf slide. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall surf slide is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase surf slide from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate surf slide or simply click the Search field and type in "surf slide". If it is installed on your PC the surf slide app will be found automatically. After you click surf slide in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about surf slide, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for surf slide:
- The publisher is: http://surfslidetide.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\surf slide\surfslideuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove surf slide.
8. After uninstalling surf slide, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of surf slide which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling surf slide with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall surf slide by surf slide from your PC, we are not saying that surf slide by surf slide is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall surf slide in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-30 15:49:41.117