save2pc is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall save2pc from your computerFDRLab, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on FDRLab, Inc.. More info about the software save2pc can be found at http://www.save2pc.com/
. save2pc is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove save2pc by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. save2pc's main file takes about 6.43 MB (6740480 bytes) and its name is save2pc.exe.
The following executables are contained in save2pc. They take 19.36 MB (20302562
bytes) on disk.
- conv2pc.exe (12.24 MB)
- save2pc.exe (6.43 MB)
- unins000.exe (713.72 KB)
The current page applies to save2pc version 184.108.40.2069
alone. For other save2pc versions please click below:
...click to view all...
save2pc is a program by the software company FDRLab, Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove save2pc is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete save2pc from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate save2pc or simply click the Search feature and type in "save2pc". If it exists on your system the save2pc application will be found very quickly. After you select save2pc in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding save2pc, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for save2pc:
- The software company is: http://www.save2pc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall save2pc.
8. After removing save2pc, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of save2pc that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling save2pc with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall save2pc by FDRLab, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that save2pc by FDRLab, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall save2pc in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 20:35:20.447