This page contains thorough information on how to remove save2pc for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall save2pc from your systemFDRLab, Inc.
. You can find out more on FDRLab, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.save2pc.com/
to get more information about save2pc on FDRLab, Inc.'s website. save2pc is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc directory, regulated by the user's choice. save2pc's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe. save2pc.exe is the save2pc's primary executable file and it takes approximately 6.48 MB (6789632 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with save2pc. They occupy about 19.44 MB (20385842
bytes) on disk.
- conv2pc.exe (12.24 MB)
- save2pc.exe (6.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (747.05 KB)
The current web page applies to save2pc version 184.108.40.2068
only. For other save2pc versions please click below:
...click to view all...
save2pc is an application marketed by the software company FDRLab, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to erase save2pc is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase save2pc from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find save2pc or simply click the Search field and type in "save2pc". The save2pc app will be found very quickly. After you select save2pc in the list , some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding save2pc, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for save2pc:
- The publisher is: http://www.save2pc.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FDRLab\save2pc\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove save2pc.
8. After uninstalling save2pc, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong save2pc which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing save2pc using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove save2pc by FDRLab, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that save2pc by FDRLab, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove save2pc in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-09 09:26:34.367