sXe Injected is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall sXe Injected from your systemAlejandro Cortés
. Check out here
for more information on Alejandro Cortés. Detailed information about sXe Injected can be seen at http://www.sxe-injected.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\sXe Injected directory (same installation drive as Windows). sXe Injected's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\sXe Injected\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled sXe Injected.exe and it has a size of 3.84 MB (4023792 bytes).
sXe Injected contains of the executables below. They take 4.12 MB (4322800
bytes) on disk.
- chromechange.exe (44.00 KB)
- firechange.exe (44.00 KB)
- sXe Injected.exe (3.84 MB)
- uninstall.exe (204.00 KB)
This info is about sXe Injected version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find here a few links to other sXe Injected versions:
...click to view all...
sXe Injected is an application released by the software company Alejandro Cortés. Some users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase sXe Injected is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall sXe Injected with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate sXe Injected or simply click the Search feature and type in "sXe Injected". If it is installed on your PC the sXe Injected application will be found very quickly. After you click sXe Injected in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding sXe Injected, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for sXe Injected:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sxe-injected.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\sXe Injected\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove sXe Injected.
8. After uninstalling sXe Injected, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong sXe Injected which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling sXe Injected with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove sXe Injected by Alejandro Cortés from your PC, we are not saying that sXe Injected by Alejandro Cortés is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove sXe Injected in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-30 17:07:06.720