sXe Injected is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall sXe Injected from your PCAlejandro Cortés
. More information on Alejandro Cortés can be seen here
. Click on http://www.sxe-injected.com
to get more facts about sXe Injected on Alejandro Cortés's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\sXe Injected folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing sXe Injected is C:\Program Files\sXe Injected\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 6.84 MB (7176704 bytes) on disk and is titled sXe Injected.exe.
sXe Injected installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.09 MB (7438848
bytes) on disk.
- sXe Injected.exe (6.84 MB)
- sXeInjectedSetup.15.7.exe (56.00 KB)
- uninstall.exe (200.00 KB)
This info is about sXe Injected version 220.127.116.11
alone. Click on the links below for other sXe Injected versions:
...click to view all...
sXe Injected is an application by Alejandro Cortés. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to uninstall sXe Injected is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase sXe Injected with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find sXe Injected or simply activate the Search field and type in "sXe Injected". If it is installed on your PC the sXe Injected application will be found automatically. After you select sXe Injected in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding sXe Injected, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for sXe Injected:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sxe-injected.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\sXe Injected\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove sXe Injected.
8. After removing sXe Injected, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong sXe Injected which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing sXe Injected using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove sXe Injected by Alejandro Cortés from your computer, we are not saying that sXe Injected by Alejandro Cortés is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove sXe Injected supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-06 04:34:24.443