reaConverter 7 Lite
This web page contains complete information on how to remove reaConverter 7 Lite for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall reaConverter 7 Lite from your systemreaConverter LLC
. Check out here
for more info on reaConverter LLC. Further information about reaConverter 7 Lite can be found at http://www.reaconverter.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\reaConverter 7 Lite folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall reaConverter 7 Lite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\reaConverter 7 Lite\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. reaConverter 7 Lite's primary file takes about 5.67 MB (5940736 bytes) and its name is reaconverter7_lite.exe.
reaConverter 7 Lite installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.83 MB (7157961
bytes) on disk.
- reaconverter7_lite.exe (5.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- tiff2rgba.exe (19.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of reaConverter 7 Lite. For other reaConverter 7 Lite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
reaConverter 7 Lite is an application offered by reaConverter LLC. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove reaConverter 7 Lite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase reaConverter 7 Lite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate reaConverter 7 Lite or simply click the Search field and type in "reaConverter 7 Lite". If it is installed on your PC the reaConverter 7 Lite app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select reaConverter 7 Lite in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about reaConverter 7 Lite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for reaConverter 7 Lite:
- The software company is: http://www.reaconverter.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\reaConverter 7 Lite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall reaConverter 7 Lite.
8. After uninstalling reaConverter 7 Lite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong reaConverter 7 Lite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing reaConverter 7 Lite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall reaConverter 7 Lite by reaConverter LLC from your computer, we are not saying that reaConverter 7 Lite by reaConverter LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall reaConverter 7 Lite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 16:01:26.353