reaConverter 7 Lite
This web page contains complete information on how to remove reaConverter 7 Lite for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall reaConverter 7 Lite from your systemreaConverter LLC
. Check out here
for more info on reaConverter LLC. Further information about reaConverter 7 Lite can be found at http://www.reaconverter.com/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\reaConverter 7 Lite folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall reaConverter 7 Lite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\reaConverter 7 Lite\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. reaConverter 7 Lite's primary file takes about 5.67 MB (5940736 bytes) and its name is reaconverter7_lite.exe.
reaConverter 7 Lite installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.83 MB (7157961
bytes) on disk.
- reaconverter7_lite.exe (5.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- tiff2rgba.exe (19.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of reaConverter 7 Lite. For other reaConverter 7 Lite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
reaConverter 7 Lite is an application offered by reaConverter LLC. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to remove reaConverter 7 Lite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase reaConverter 7 Lite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate reaConverter 7 Lite or simply activate the Search field and type in "reaConverter 7 Lite". The reaConverter 7 Lite app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click reaConverter 7 Lite in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding reaConverter 7 Lite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for reaConverter 7 Lite:
- The software company is: http://www.reaconverter.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\reaConverter 7 Lite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall reaConverter 7 Lite.
8. After uninstalling reaConverter 7 Lite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong reaConverter 7 Lite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing reaConverter 7 Lite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall reaConverter 7 Lite by reaConverter LLC from your computer, we are not saying that reaConverter 7 Lite by reaConverter LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall reaConverter 7 Lite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 16:01:26.353