reaConverter 7 Lite
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall reaConverter 7 Lite for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall reaConverter 7 Lite from your PCreaConverter LLC
. You can find out more on reaConverter LLC or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about reaConverter 7 Lite at http://www.reaconverter.com/
. reaConverter 7 Lite is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\reaConverter 7 Lite folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove reaConverter 7 Lite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\reaConverter 7 Lite\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. reaConverter 7 Lite's primary file takes around 5.68 MB (5955584 bytes) and is called reaconverter7_lite.exe.
reaConverter 7 Lite is composed of the following executables which occupy 6.84 MB (7172809
bytes) on disk:
- reaconverter7_lite.exe (5.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- tiff2rgba.exe (19.00 KB)
The current page applies to reaConverter 7 Lite version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find below info on other releases of reaConverter 7 Lite:
...click to view all...
reaConverter 7 Lite is an application released by the software company reaConverter LLC. Some users decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase reaConverter 7 Lite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove reaConverter 7 Lite from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find reaConverter 7 Lite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "reaConverter 7 Lite". If it exists on your system the reaConverter 7 Lite application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select reaConverter 7 Lite in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding reaConverter 7 Lite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for reaConverter 7 Lite:
- The software company is: http://www.reaconverter.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\reaConverter 7 Lite\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall reaConverter 7 Lite.
8. After uninstalling reaConverter 7 Lite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of reaConverter 7 Lite which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling reaConverter 7 Lite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove reaConverter 7 Lite by reaConverter LLC from your computer, we are not saying that reaConverter 7 Lite by reaConverter LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove reaConverter 7 Lite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-03 08:17:59.077