This page contains thorough information on how to remove priPrinter for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall priPrinter from your PCPelikan Software KFT
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Pelikan Software KFT. More information about priPrinter can be seen at http://www.priprinter.com/
. priPrinter is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\priPrinter folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for priPrinter is "C:\Program Files\priPrinter\uninstall.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 505.50 KB (517632 bytes) on disk and is named priPrinter.exe.
priPrinter installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.41 MB (1475574
bytes) on disk.
- pritray.exe (37.00 KB)
- priPrinter.exe (505.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.49 KB)
- patch.exe (781.00 KB)
The current page applies to priPrinter version 188.8.131.523
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of priPrinter:
...click to view all...
priPrinter is an application marketed by Pelikan Software KFT. Frequently, people decide to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase priPrinter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase priPrinter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate priPrinter or simply click the Search field and type in "priPrinter". If it exists on your system the priPrinter application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click priPrinter in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about priPrinter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for priPrinter:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.priprinter.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\priPrinter\uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall priPrinter.
8. After uninstalling priPrinter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong priPrinter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling priPrinter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall priPrinter by Pelikan Software KFT from your PC, nor are we saying that priPrinter by Pelikan Software KFT is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall priPrinter in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-18 10:30:52.283