priPrinter is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall priPrinter from your systemPelikan Software KFT
. Go over here
for more info on Pelikan Software KFT. Further information about priPrinter can be found at http://www.priprinter.com/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\priPrinter directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for priPrinter is "C:\Program Files\priPrinter\uninstall.exe". priPrinter.exe is the priPrinter's primary executable file and it takes circa 546.50 KB (559616 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of priPrinter. They take about 814.97 KB (834530
bytes) on disk.
- priPrinter.exe (546.50 KB)
- pritray.exe (39.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.47 KB)
- install.exe (112.00 KB)
The current web page applies to priPrinter version 220.127.116.111
alone. For more priPrinter versions please click below:
...click to view all...
priPrinter is a program offered by Pelikan Software KFT. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to remove priPrinter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove priPrinter with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate priPrinter or simply click the Search feature and type in "priPrinter". If it exists on your system the priPrinter application will be found automatically. After you select priPrinter in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about priPrinter, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for priPrinter:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.priprinter.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\priPrinter\uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall priPrinter.
8. After removing priPrinter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of priPrinter that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing priPrinter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove priPrinter by Pelikan Software KFT from your computer, nor are we saying that priPrinter by Pelikan Software KFT is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove priPrinter in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 17:48:31.430