This page is about o2c Player for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall o2c Player from your computerEleco PLC
. More info about Eleco PLC can be read here
. More details about o2c Player can be found at http://www.o2c.de
. o2c Player is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\o2c Player folder, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for o2c Player is C:\Program Files\o2c Player\Uninstall.exe. o2c Player's primary file takes around 49.66 KB (50854 bytes) and its name is Uninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of o2c Player. They occupy an average of 49.66 KB (50854
bytes) on disk.
This data is about o2c Player version 126.96.36.199
only. You can find below info on other versions of o2c Player:
o2c Player is an application released by Eleco PLC. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase o2c Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall o2c Player from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find o2c Player or simply click the Search field and type in "o2c Player". If it is installed on your PC the o2c Player application will be found very quickly. After you select o2c Player in the list , some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about o2c Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for o2c Player:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.o2c.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\o2c Player\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall o2c Player.
8. After removing o2c Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong o2c Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing o2c Player with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove o2c Player by Eleco PLC from your PC, we are not saying that o2c Player by Eleco PLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove o2c Player supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 09:41:06.733