o2c Player is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall o2c Player from your systemEleco PLC
. Further information on Eleco PLC can be seen here
. More information about o2c Player can be seen at http://www.o2c.de
. Usually the o2c Player application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\o2c Player folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove o2c Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\o2c Player\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstall.exe is the o2c Player's main executable file and it takes approximately 49.66 KB (50854 bytes) on disk.
o2c Player is comprised of the following executables which take 49.66 KB (50854
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of o2c Player. Click on the links below for other o2c Player versions:
When planning to uninstall o2c Player you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
o2c Player is an application marketed by the software company Eleco PLC. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase o2c Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall o2c Player from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate o2c Player or simply activate the Search feature and type in "o2c Player". If it is installed on your PC the o2c Player application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click o2c Player in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding o2c Player, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for o2c Player:
- The software company is: http://www.o2c.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\o2c Player\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall o2c Player.
8. After removing o2c Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of o2c Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing o2c Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall o2c Player by Eleco PLC from your PC, we are not saying that o2c Player by Eleco PLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall o2c Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-25 19:49:50.370