o2c Player is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall o2c Player from your systemEleco PLC
. Further information on Eleco PLC can be seen here
. More information about o2c Player can be seen at http://www.o2c.de
. Usually the o2c Player application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\o2c Player folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove o2c Player by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\o2c Player\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstall.exe is the o2c Player's main executable file and it takes approximately 49.66 KB (50854 bytes) on disk.
o2c Player is comprised of the following executables which take 49.66 KB (50854
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
of o2c Player. Click on the links below for other o2c Player versions:
When planning to uninstall o2c Player you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
o2c Player is an application marketed by the software company Eleco PLC. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase o2c Player is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall o2c Player from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find o2c Player or simply click the Search feature and type in "o2c Player". If it is installed on your PC the o2c Player app will be found very quickly. After you click o2c Player in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about o2c Player, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for o2c Player:
- The publisher is: http://www.o2c.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\o2c Player\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall o2c Player.
8. After removing o2c Player, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of o2c Player that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing o2c Player using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall o2c Player by Eleco PLC from your PC, we are not saying that o2c Player by Eleco PLC is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall o2c Player supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-25 19:49:50.370