This web page is about nanoStreamPlugins for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall nanoStreamPlugins from your PCnanocosmos IT GmbH
. Further information on nanocosmos IT GmbH can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.nanocosmos.de
if you want to read more on nanoStreamPlugins on nanocosmos IT GmbH's website. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\nanocosmos\nanoStreamPlugins folder (same installation drive as Windows). nanoStreamPlugins's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\nanocosmos\nanoStreamPlugins\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is titled unins000.exe and it has a size of 1.13 MB (1190089 bytes).
The executables below are part of nanoStreamPlugins. They take about 1.13 MB (1190089
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to nanoStreamPlugins version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other application versions of nanoStreamPlugins:
...click to view all...
nanoStreamPlugins is an application by the software company nanocosmos IT GmbH. Some people decide to uninstall this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall nanoStreamPlugins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove nanoStreamPlugins from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find nanoStreamPlugins or simply click the Search feature and type in "nanoStreamPlugins". The nanoStreamPlugins program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select nanoStreamPlugins in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about nanoStreamPlugins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for nanoStreamPlugins:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nanocosmos.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\nanocosmos\nanoStreamPlugins\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove nanoStreamPlugins.
8. After uninstalling nanoStreamPlugins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of nanoStreamPlugins that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing nanoStreamPlugins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall nanoStreamPlugins by nanocosmos IT GmbH from your computer, nor are we saying that nanoStreamPlugins by nanocosmos IT GmbH is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall nanoStreamPlugins in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-22 18:32:47.030