This web page is about nanoStreamPlugins for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall nanoStreamPlugins from your PCnanocosmos IT GmbH
. More data about nanocosmos IT GmbH can be seen here
. Detailed information about nanoStreamPlugins can be found at http://www.nanocosmos.de
. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\nanocosmos\nanoStreamPlugins directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing nanoStreamPlugins is "C:\Program Files\nanocosmos\nanoStreamPlugins\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled unins000.exe and it has a size of 1.13 MB (1182065 bytes).
nanoStreamPlugins contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.13 MB (1182065
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about nanoStreamPlugins version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of nanoStreamPlugins:
...click to view all...
nanoStreamPlugins is a program marketed by the software company nanocosmos IT GmbH. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase nanoStreamPlugins is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall nanoStreamPlugins from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate nanoStreamPlugins or simply activate the Search feature and type in "nanoStreamPlugins". If it is installed on your PC the nanoStreamPlugins app will be found automatically. When you select nanoStreamPlugins in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about nanoStreamPlugins, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for nanoStreamPlugins:
- The publisher is: http://www.nanocosmos.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\nanocosmos\nanoStreamPlugins\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall nanoStreamPlugins.
8. After uninstalling nanoStreamPlugins, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong nanoStreamPlugins which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling nanoStreamPlugins with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove nanoStreamPlugins by nanocosmos IT GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that nanoStreamPlugins by nanocosmos IT GmbH is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove nanoStreamPlugins in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 04:23:20.453