This web page contains detailed information on how to remove menu Iniciar for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall menu Iniciar from your systemPokki
. Further information on Pokki can be seen here
. The application is often found in the C:\Users\USUARIO\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing menu Iniciar is C:\Users\USUARIO\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 7.51 MB (7873512 bytes) on disk and is titled ServiceHostApp.exe.
menu Iniciar is comprised of the following executables which take 21.10 MB (22126520
bytes) on disk:
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.60 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current page applies to menu Iniciar version 0.269.8.126
only. You can find here a few links to other menu Iniciar versions:
...click to view all...
menu Iniciar is a program marketed by Pokki. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove menu Iniciar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall menu Iniciar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find menu Iniciar or simply click the Search feature and type in "menu Iniciar". If it is installed on your PC the menu Iniciar program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select menu Iniciar in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding menu Iniciar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall menu Iniciar.
8. After removing menu Iniciar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of menu Iniciar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing menu Iniciar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall menu Iniciar by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that menu Iniciar by Pokki is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall menu Iniciar supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-19 22:55:50.903